Landscape Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Landscape Architect Resume
A sample landscape architect resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of the landscape architect. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample landscape architect resume.
Sample Landscape Architect Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Obtain a respective career in the landscape architecture field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Practiced Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the New England University, New England in the year of 2000 at environmental science studies as the major
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Oklahoma University, Oklahoma in the year of 1996 at architectural landscape designing curriculum as the major subject
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Morrison Career-graphics Service, Florida in the year of 1992 at management. Special emphasize were given on interviewing skills, recruiting ability as well as EEO training
Professional Excellence Summary
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
- Prefer to work with in mutual environment and in extreme pressure surrounding.
- Have ability in taking up new techniques as well as responsibilities.
- Have wonderful communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the State Landscape Architecture Practitioners Society, New England in the year of 2000
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Landscape Architecture Association of Oklahoma, Oklahoma in the year of 1998
2004- Present date: Work as the Station Manager for the Haddock Gasoline, New Mexico with the following responsibilities
- Work out all of the operational phases of the gas station such as appearance standard maintenance and landscape standard maintenance
- Provide necessary functioning for consumer support and services
- Take necessary actions for recruiting and supervising supporting personnel
- Work out merchandise ordering features as well as fuel product operations
2002- 2004: Worked as the Shift Manager for the McCartney Corporation, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provided store appearance standard maintenance
- Provided necessary functioning for consumer support & services
- Exercised merchandise ordering features as well as fuel product operations
2000- 2002: Worked as the cashier for the Gilbert Industries, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary appearance standard maintenance
- Provided necessary functioning for consumer support