Medical Questions » Vaccinations, Children Questions » Question No. 1008
Question:What vaccinations does my son need before starting school at five years of age?
Answer:Two injections and one oral vaccination are required. The injections cover tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough in one; and measles, mumps and rubella in the other. The polio (Sabin) vaccine is given by mouth as two drops on a spoon. Many schools will not accept a child for enrolment unless they have evidence of being fully immunised.
eXTReMe Tracker